EURAXESS Auvergne - English page
The objective of the Centre de Services Euraxess Auvergne (CSEA) is to offer support for overseas researchers visiting Auvergne in facilities linked to the Université Clermont-Auvergne and its associate institutions.
The CSEA is a member of the European Euraxess network which currently includes more than 200 centres in 37 different countries. EURAXESS is a European Commission initiative designed to facilitate the mobility of researchers in Europe and boost the appeal of the European Research Area (ERA).
The Centre de Services Euraxess Auvergne, which is a part of Cellule Europe, is the regional branch of the EURAXESS network and the reference point for all administrative procedures necessary when hosting overseas researchers.
The CSEA has been operational since January 2009 and has offered support to around 100 researchers from more than 20 countries, within the 12 participating institutions.
- Who should contact the Centre de Services Euraxess Auvergne ?
- What services does the CSEA provides ?
- Who to contact ?
- Where to find us ?
Who should contact the Centre de Services EURAXESS Auvergne ?
The CSEA is the first point of contact for visiting doctoral researchers, post-docs, researchers and teaching staff from overseas in Auvergne. It also provides assistance for their hosting researchers in anticipating and preparing for the arrival of foreign colleagues at their research centres.
The CSEA is particularly intended to help research centres that are part of the Université Clermont-Auvergne and its associate institutions l’Université Clermont-Auvergne et Associés.
If you are a researcher visiting from overseas
The CSEA offers you and your family a personalised welcome and support.
It can also help prepare your visit before you arrive. So please get in touch directly with the CSEA and we will assist you with your preparatory procedures.
If you are hosting an overseas researcher
The CSEA is on hand to answer any information queries and assist you with the procedures required before the arrival of your overseas colleagues. So please get in touch with the CSEA before they arrive.
What services does the CSEA provides ?
International researchers can benefit from the support of the CSEA in the following areas (this list is not exhaustive) :
- formalities for admission and residency on French soil : information about hosting agreements, procedures for visas and residency permits, etc.
- looking for accomodation : personnalised offers (apartments, hotel résidences, university studios, etc.) and lists of contacts.
- insurance procedures : information about social security, additional health coverage, workplace accident insurance, and housing insurance.
- practical info : schooling, childcare, French classes in Clermont-Ferrand, opening a bank account in France, etc.
Don’t hesitate to download our brochure !
Who to contact ?
You can contact CSEA : Lysiane LELUE
Tel : 04 73 40 71 37
Email : email@example.com
Where to find us ?
The Centre de Services EURAXESS Auvergne is located in the Cellule Europe on the Campus des Cézeaux - 10 avenue Blaise Pascal, 63170 Aubière.